[TYPO3-doc] wiki: todo for TypoScript-tests

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Nov 10 13:15:51 CET 2006

Hi Martin,

I still write in englisch, because it's a nice language. If there's
something you don't understand then ask in german :-)

>> I created a todo-list for TypoScript-tests. It's an international tag,
>> so the french and english authors can use it, too.
>> Do you see what my idea is with it?
> yes, thats helpfull

that's great. We have teamwork here - everybody has an other topic
he/she likes most (="personal itch"), so there're others who like to
test and play with TypoScript-snippets.

>> see below your example-code you see {{Tag|todo TypoScript-test}}

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler