[TYPO3-doc] Links within typo3.org

David Bruehlmeier typo3 at bruehlmeier.com
Tue May 16 22:44:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

the spam-protection in the WIKI does not allow to use external links.
Given the spam-history, I understand this measure.

However, would it be possible to allow linking to pages from within
typo3.org? On the project page of the partner framework
(http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Partner_Framework), I have linked to
the TER-descriptions of several extension. The spam protection now
doesn't allow me to save any more changes to the page...

If this is possible, maybe you could also include typo3.com on the
whitelist.

Greetings,
Dave.