[TYPO3-doc] Wiki Home Page - AdministratorSplit

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sat Mar 18 20:30:23 CET 2006

>> On another subject - I think we need to split the "Administrator"
>> section in Wiki into 2 - for TYPO3 Admins and for Sys Admins (who may
>> never use TYPO3 but need to support it as an application running on
>> their servers). This way, best practices in TYPO3 permissions and
>> group design will go one way, performance fine-tuning and GM/IM
>> questions the other.

It's a good idea to split it. It's no problem to do it, because it's a wiki.

On the Administrator's page
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Overview_Administrator_Manuals
we have the section "Administrator Documents"

this could be doubled into 2 sections. Just by klicking on "edit" and
adding a new section like this:
== section-title ==
bla bla

have a nice weekend