[TYPO3-doc] Reference of Typo Script

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sun Mar 12 19:01:50 CET 2006

> Poor poor Peter... I bet he never thought his off the cuff bit of
> frustration would end up being discussed like this ;-)
LOL

Just adding a little more to this particular branch of the thread.

I needed to add new BE field to a TCA array and was refreshing myself
through 'Backend Programming' and it occurred that there is no 'related
links' to '$TCA array reference' for example.

Some feature of this type to allow users to add document cross references
would be a valuable addition.

List members often quote URL's to related documents as a way of directing
good reading references. We have painfully found that typo3.org url's
changed at least 3 times in the last year messing up this approach so
typolink documents internally would at least help with this changing urls
problem.

Matthew