[TYPO3-doc] Reference of Typo Script

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 11 17:30:39 CET 2006

I'm sorry - you've been "working with" typoscript for 4 days and you
want to re-write one of the core/fundamental reference documents to the
whole CMS!?!?

Not to smash your enthusiasm for wanting to contribute, and I'm sure
there are updates and possible improvements to TSref needed, but perhaps
you should just build a site first and then go back and re-evaluate this
idea of yours. Being a newbie and having a hard time undersatnding some
of the things in TSref does not qualify you - nor warrent you - to
re-write a referrence manual that the whole community uses.

Thats like training to become a pilot and on day 4 of instruction of
basic theory you want to re-write the cockpit manual for a Boeing 757
just because you don't yet understand it!