[TYPO3-doc] Bad instruction creating hooks!

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sun Mar 5 16:30:17 CET 2006

Hi.

I would have loved to ignore this, but:

tapio wrote:
> Sometimes explations are really awfull:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/current/view/3/4/

> *TOO MUCH*
> 1 ...
> 2  ...
> 3 ...

Those are code listings. Extremely clear to understand what is going on.
What is bad in this case is the lousy styling, there is no CSS in place to
format those parts as nicely readable code listings.

> Extremely difficult to catch what to do. Not a good instruction.
> I have *VERY BIG DIFFICULTIES TO UNDERSTAND HOOK EXPLANATIONS*

That is probably not only caused by that page being written badly. SCNR.

Karsten

PS: Any suggestions on how to do better? That is called constructive
criticism...