[TYPO3-doc] Localize Wiki homepage to Japanese

Fri Jun 30 09:37:52 CEST 2006

Kazu.Hodota wrote:
> I think I would like to this Wiki pages to Japanese, wiki.typo3.org
> Because, TYPO3 was introduces some IT media on Web site in Japan,
> and TYPO3 installed users are increasing now.
>
> It's a lot of pages, however I will translates to Japanese little by
> little....
>
> Is it possible, please let me know.
>
> Yours,
> Kazu Hodota

Hello Kazu,

no answer yet? Maybe the admin of the wiki is currently on holiday.

I can't tell you how to add a nippon flag. But it should be simple to
translate single pages to another language. I guess the pattern is:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Getting_started
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/De:Getting_started
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Jp:Getting_started

Se also: