[TYPO3-doc] Do you miss a HAT

Tim Wentzlau tim.wentzlau at auxilior.com
Sat Jul 8 00:28:37 CEST 2006

Peter Kindström skrev:

> Tim, are you serious about setting up a test HAT system? It would be
> nice to see what you have in mind!

I am very serious as it turns out that it may help us here at Auxilior
as we have to invest several 1000$ to upgrade our AuthorIT license to
the enterprise edition in order to get multi user/language functionality
. (we are only two in company, but have a lot of partners around the world).

And we have to go the full way with export to PDF also in order to make
printed documentation.

So we have decided to use some of our time on building a T3 solution in
the end we will have created a open source HAT. We have actually not
found very many open source HAT and what we found we didn't like. There
exists a lot of fracments like docBook to PDF conversion ect. that could
be integrated into our solution.

Expect to hear more in august at that time we have planed to have our
initial internal T3 HAT running. From this experience we can start
different projects to fill in the gabs.

Tim