[TYPO3-doc] Where is defaultHeaderType documented?

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Tue Jul 4 15:06:57 CEST 2006

Thanks Tyler

I guessed either I'd missed the documentation or it was not documented.

I was using it to set the header type to 1 or 2 etc.

/typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/static/constants.txt seems to contain the
default keys like this that can be set.

Ideally I was hoping it was documented and would lead to a goldmine document
of the other useful bits.

I found the latest CSS styled content documentation and it is lacking the
Configuration section so the reason why searching never found anything.

If I can I'll add that section in.

Matthew