[Typo3-doc] I want help to generate *.sxw-files to *.pdf

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sun Jan 29 01:23:25 CET 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> We must migrate to standards where we don't use them yet. Of course.

@ALL We should support standards whenever possible. OpenOffice.org has
delivered a sensible and FREE standards based office suite. Use it! I
recently also had an email of one of the people of the OpenDocument
Fellowship [http://opendocumentfellowship.org] asking for support from
TYPO3. There are currently no plans for support of .odt. It would make
sense to have TYPO3 documentation available as .odt. This format must
have a lot of possibilities to interact with TYPO3. This format will
also be supported by most office suites except ofcourse msoffice :-(

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation