[Typo3-doc] Help requested

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jan 24 22:50:22 CET 2006

Hello Franz,

>> I would like to have the documentation files in TYPO3s source revised
>> before they ship with 4.0.
>>
> Which document names do they have? Where can we find them in CVS or TER?

No they are not in CVS. You will find them in the tar.gz/zip archives only.

Namely I am talking of these files:

- README.txt
- RELEASE_NOTES.txt (important!)
- INSTALL.txt

The first two files are the same in both directories but INSTALL.txt is
currently completely different in both archive types.

I have attached the files to this mail. I suggest that someone puts them
into the Wiki and then starts to edit them.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out