[Typo3-doc] vote for a wiki system

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Jan 22 19:10:14 CET 2006

Franz Holzinger wrote:

> http://wiki.typo3.org has been started to use
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki
> at the beginning.
>
> This has been done to test this wiki. It has been updated to the version
> 1.5.4 in the last days.
>
> So I think you should give now a feedback, how good this wiki is or do
> you think we should use another wiki system in the future?

I think it is good to be used - after all it's not the software which is the
reason of the Wiki spam problems. A simple login requirement would help a
lot here.

Considering that timtaw is continously getting better, that would also be a
valid option (depending that the content can be migrated somehow).

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out