[TYPO3-doc] T3 Doc 2 wiki

Thu Feb 23 10:56:17 CET 2006

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
> Would it be possible to import the actually existing documentation for TYPO3 into the
> wiki somehow ?

The documents usually have one author while wiki is a very community based
process. They are of different nature, but both have their advantages. I guess
not all authors would like the idea, that their work is altered in the "chaotic"
wiki way. The commenting tool supports the nature of personalized documentations
very well.

But the other way round! How about exporting wiki pages as openOffice files to
better print them?

Regards

Elmar