[Typo3-doc] Help requested

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Wed Feb 1 12:36:57 CET 2006

Hi,

>>>I would like to have the documentation files in TYPO3s source revised
>>>before they ship with 4.0.
>>>

>>Which document names do they have? Where can we find them in CVS or TER?
>

> No they are not in CVS. You will find them in the tar.gz/zip archives only.
>
> Namely I am talking of these files:
>
> - README.txt
> - RELEASE_NOTES.txt (important!)
> - INSTALL.txt
>
> The first two files are the same in both directories but INSTALL.txt is
> currently completely different in both archive types.

just a quick note:

I added the second INSTALL.txt to the wiki

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_4.0.0/INSTALL_BASICS

and made some basic formating.

There are some tiny bugs with the ULs - they are cut and not continuous
at the moment.

Hope that was helpfull though.

Next stemps might be: fixing the formating bugs and merge the two
install.txt into one.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

Greetings,

Christian