[Typo3-doc] Problem with IIS6.0, Typo3 3.8.0 and ImageMagick

Thomas Thomas.wagner at dachau.net
Mon Sep 19 21:27:31 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

I just want to set up a testsystem of Typo3 3.8.0 on a w2k3 server running
IIs6.0, PHP4.3.9 and IM4.2.9.
On the same system our livesystem is running on Typo3 3.7.0 without any
problem.

When I install the 3.8.0 version and want to test the image processing no
images were created for "Reading image formats", "writing Gif and PNG",
scaling images" and Combining images". When I look into the directories the
images were not created. If I copy the dump of the im commandes into a
command window and press return the file is created. (After that the images
are displayed in the original page!).
I chekced all permissions (as far as I know). tempupload has got modify
rights, the cmd.exe has got execute for the iusr and IWAM user.
The images were not created.

When I do the same on teh same machine, with teh same config on 3.7.0 (after
deleting the tempfiles) all works fine.

Whats wrong? Is there a missing permission?

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Thomas