[Typo3-doc] Place for 'Best Practices'

Kristian Domke news at neither-nor.net
Mon Oct 24 17:43:46 CEST 2005

Hello

I am just beginning to develop my own extensions. And I have read/am
still reading lots of docs (Coding Guidelines, TSref, TS inside ...)

But I some questions are still unanswered. How to best acess an HTML
Template, how to work with TypoScript in the PHP-Script, how to do
certain things.

And I am wondering, if there could be a place to publish such
information, to get one official way, doing such things. Maybe in the
Wiki as a Category (not an expert in WIKI-things) or even on typo3.org

I would like to hear your opinions about it.

kind regards

Kristian

--
Roumor is information distilled so finely that it can filter trough
anything. It does not need doors and windows -- sometimes it does not