[Typo3-doc] Link to wiki.typo3.org

Charlie Dale charlie at aphid.net
Sat Nov 26 00:48:08 CET 2005

On Saturday, 26 November 2005 08:36, Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder wrote:

>> why isnt there a link to http://wiki.typo3.org/ on www.typo3.org?
>
> in fact the link _is_ there, right on the startpage http://typo3.org/
> in the left navigation bar...

Heh, standard TYPO3 story: it's there, somewhere, just not where you
expected it... The Wiki should at least be listed as a link in the left bar
on the /documentation/ page.

But then all of those left nav bar links on the documentation page should
also be linked from the main content frame - a lot of people (me, for
example) never look at the nav bar... Have to work on that for the Start
Here (yes I'm still thinking, hope to send a first complete go through
soon!).

;?
Charlie