[Typo3-doc] Wiki people: who's on board now?

Matteo Anceschi manceschi at arscolor.com
Wed Nov 2 14:23:11 CET 2005

Hi to all,
as I wrote on dev list [1], I'm an admin on italian wikipedia [2], and
until now the visible global handling of T3 wiki (remember: I say
"visible", public) don't gave me enough motivation to help in this task.
Often a "normal user" has the distinct sensation well described by Peter
Kindstrom: "who really cares about it?"
So I say: if the direction is "more partecipation, more coordination,
more attention", I want to give my help mantaining the T3 wiki as part
of documentation project.
I've already started today the spam removal from all pages (in
alphabetical order).
Then I've already in my mind few remarks over a lot of differences
(organizational and semantical) from wikipedia ( some perhaps better,
some perhaps worst :) ).
Who I can tell about them?
We're in a standing moment so it will be better to wait? :)

Thank you again,
Matteo

[1]<mailman.1.1130496764.11074.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de>
[2]http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Ancem