[Typo3-doc] What is documentation.typo3.org

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Mar 30 18:26:30 CEST 2005

Hi!
Surfing around typo3.org I suddenly stumble over this piece of
information from the The TYPO3.org team:

"documentation.typo3.org
To create a stable, easy to use, scalable and mirrorable subsite
of TYPO3.org providing an Open Office Writer based documentation
library for online reading as well as documents available for
download in different formats."

Do anyone know if this has ever been discussed with anyone in
the docTeam?

It is nice to see many people interested in Typo3 documentation,
but why not work together? Maybe we can avoid wasting time on
doing the same thing on two different places?

IF the docTeam should care for the Typo3 documentation, I think
it is important that they also have some influence on how to
organise documentation on typo3.org.

/Peter Kindström