[Typo3-doc] Hook Compendium

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Mar 29 18:34:35 CEST 2005

Hi Bernhard
> I thought about an OO document in the usual Typo3 "Style" so it can be
> uploaded to the Documentation Matrix.
>
> When I thought about this idea/project I first hoped that there would be
> someone in the DocTeam who would like to do this job - This is why I
> posted this here.

Maybe someone that I don´t know of will volunteer???

> But if noone finds the time to do it I will add it to my ever-growing
> ToDo List and will start on it when my actual (2) more important
> projects are finished.

Do you intend to keep it updated too? *) If not, I would
recommend the wiki anyway, then it is easier for anyone to
update the document.
Isn´t is so that many different people suggest hooks? Wouldn´t
it be nice if everyone *could* document then all by them self?

BTW, do look into Roberts document and update it too? I saw that
it is needed:
http://typo3.org/development/articles/how-to-use-existing-hooks/page/11/

--------

*) My idea of how to keep Typo3 documentation updated is too
have a main editor responsible for every document. That person
is the one to contact for updates and changes. He/she doesn´t
nessecarily have to *do* the job, but at least see to that it is
done.

If we (ever) get a bigger docTeam, I hope many of the "main"
documents get a docTeam member as main editor. But right now
this is not possible, so I ask the creators instead ...  :-(

/Peter Kindström