[Typo3-doc] Extension documenters wanted

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Mar 27 13:34:08 CEST 2005

Hi Jul:
>>>Yeah. Maybe I'll just upload them to TER without docs, and request it
>>>there as well.
>>
>>Please don't do that. I think it's a very nice motivation for people to have
>>their favourite extension released only when there's somebody who
>>volunteers to write a documentation.
>
> Exactly my thought, but I've thought about submitting them empty so
> they show up in the listing, but people have to volunteer for writing
> th edocs to get the extension.

Why not try to use the wiki? If you start up the pages (and fill
in some basic stuff) then maybe it is easier for someone to
continue?

If you like the idea, make links from this page:
  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Overview_Extension_manuals

And copy the template to those pages:
  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Ext_template

/Peter Kindström