[Typo3-doc] Reason for dropping DocBook...

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sat Mar 26 14:35:53 CET 2005

> Also some transcription about T3BORAD discution (aborted).

That's what I was looking for. I knew it couldn't all be about the editor.

Now I can see the thoughts behind the decision and understand problem
and solving approach.

Thanks a lot.

> I have no plan to finish it. You may contact me directly if you are
> intersted to know more.

No need to finish it but I might come back and ask you further about
DocBook since even if the TYPO3 community goes his own way I'd like to
focus on DocBook or LaTeX for my own projects.

Jean-Marie