[Typo3-doc] Spam Watcher needed

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Fri Mar 25 17:51:56 CET 2005

With Sylvain stepping back from the docTeam leader position and also
reducing his work load, we're short somebody taking care of the spam as
I remember he took care of it many times.

I think it would be a good idea to have somebody dedicating his
contribution to the spam problem.

Short job description:

- checking in with the wiki regurlarly (preferably once a day) to see if
there is new spam
- getting rid of the spam
- finding new ways to prevent from spam
- updating the regex against spam (see Sylvains post) by checking in
with Sebastian or getting set up with FTP/SSH access to do it himself.

This would be a *very important* job so no content gets lost through
overload of spam. With that job comes some responsibility but can be
done with a few minutes dedication every day.

Who would be willing to take on this assignment?

Jean-Marie