[Typo3-doc] docTeam leader? I give up.

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Thu Mar 24 09:19:50 CET 2005

Hi,

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:

> Since Sylvain hasn't answered the question about him resigning as
> docTeam leader I wonder if anyone else knows?

Sorry for the delay.

Yes, I have thought about that, and I left the leadership of this project.
I'm too busy right know to still have a clear idea about it.
You can still ask me question directly.

> You guys spent some time with Sylvain working on the wiki extension at
> the T3BOARD05. Do you know what is going on?

We have spoken about this extension in January and a lot of feature were
missing. I've no news about this plugin.

Regards,
Sylvain.