[Typo3-doc] Wiki got spammed

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sat Mar 19 19:06:35 CET 2005

Hi.

Michael Stucki wrote:
> The TemplaVoila page got spammed. Unfortunately, it contains 99 changes so
> the history seems not to be available anymore.

Hm. Since the wiki ofers to see the last 500 entries, why are earlier
versions not available any longer? Is it coincidence that the last
available version has the content "testing security hole"?

> Wiki experts: What can we do here? Do we need the backup? Is this really
> unpreventable?

Hm. I don't know. But it would be sad to see the contents lost.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member