[Typo3-doc] Dead DOCteam???

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Tue Mar 15 11:00:43 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Peter Kindström wrote:

>Has the DOCteam ceased to exist? Or what is going on?

In fact, I'm out of TYPO3 since January, because I'm weakened and it's
just too much for me right now. In consequence, it seems that almost no
activity happend in the ML. :-\

>I found this note on a wiki page over Official TYPO3 websites:
>  "wiki.typo3.org - wiki until we have timtaw"

Robert and Ingmar started the T3 extension timtaw, see some information
here :
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Ext_timwaw

I don't know if anything is ready to replace the Wiki right now. I don't
think so.

Where do you read this note ?

>Are the DOCteam or Sylvain or some other guys planning to take
>away the wiki? And are these changes just going to be done
>without further notice?

I don't have, and don't know any, plan to replace the Wiki yet. The idea
to reintegrate the wiki's content into TYPO3, have been raised. But I
don't think we have any tool ready for that yet.

>Are there still any people out there wanting to make some great
>Typo3 documentation?

I think so, but with only little force currently.. ;-)

Regards,
Sylvain.