[Typo3-doc] New Version?

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Jun 30 20:53:46 CEST 2005

Hi list,
>> Must have been Sebastian then. ;)
>> We are talking 'bout wiki.typo3.org, aren't we?

It is Sebastian!
But he has not got much time for it, so he is looking for
someone to help him with the Typo3 wiki administration.
I wasn´t interested, but promised to keep my eyes open for any
volunteers. Anyone!  ;-)

And Doger is the guy at http://www.elios.de/ - the ones hosting
the Typo3 wiki. He has access to the wiki, but he is probably
not interested in administrating our wiki.

> Let's see what he says. Maybe he did some checks for upgrading the wiki
> to 1.4.

This is one of the things on the todo list! First thing to do
for a new wiki administrator?

/Peter Kindström