[Typo3-doc] move Mysteries of cHash to doc matrix

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Jul 21 10:57:22 CEST 2005

Hi Mark,

Yes, you're right. If a developer doesn't know about cHash he doesn't
find the caching-infos.

Please ask the typo3.org-Team for a renaming of the pagetitle. Something
like "Caching and the mysteries of &cHash" would be good. The author is
Kasper, but he doesn't have time to care about article-naming. So just
write to this team:

Here's their newsgroup:
group "typo3.teams.typo3org"

best regards