[Typo3-doc] Creating demo/howto videos with Flash

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jan 28 01:18:51 CET 2005

Hi Georg & Co.!

> Yes, nice. I think there hasn't to be massive content on the site
> used for wink, say just 2 main TV templates and 2-3 different Flex
> Form content layouts. The "manual for editors" doesn't show too much
> content (but has some extended setup, e.g. 2 additional columns, shows
> a 2 language site).

Why not just use the Quickstart site? I mean, yes there were plans to create
a new demo site but you don't need to wait until this one is finished.

The Quickstart site is ready to be used - yes it's not standards compliant
yet but that's not a problem if you just want to show how to add a new BE
user.

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html