[Typo3-doc] Creating demo/howto videos with Flash

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jan 25 17:50:51 CET 2005

Hello Georg,

> My first 3 Tutorials can be seen for a limited time at
>
> http://www.georg-rehfeld.de/test/Create_a_page_TV.html     540kb
> http://www.georg-rehfeld.de/test/Create_a_page_TV2.html    570kb
> http://www.georg-rehfeld.de/test/Create_a_page_TV3.html    620kb

Thanks for your work, this looks very interesting and I'm happy to see that
Wink is interesting for some of you :-)

> - use a capture size visible in most browsers (especially free
>    Opera with the advertising banner puts a height limit). As the typo3
>    backend hardly fits into 800x600 I used 1024x768 screen resolution.
>    Then a capture size of 990x560 should not be exceeded.

Kasper captured all videos with 800x600 I think. But he used the "condensed
menu". You can enable this in the setup of your user account. Maybe try
this first.

If there will be a group for creating Flash tutorials then there should be a
rough guideline containing your and probably some other hints.

> Now I want to know: WHAT shall I document first?

Maybe start with a plan first. What needs to be documented finally? What is
the best strategy to translate the animations, etc.

Regards, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html