[Typo3-doc] manual for TYPO3 editors of www.yourassist.com

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sat Jan 15 08:00:11 CET 2005

Hi Valery,

Valery Romanchev wrote:
> I plan to lanch Assist Network of Site (www.yourassist.com) on next week.
> I will put this manual on special support&adv site www.typo3assist.com

Hum, seems interesting. So this web site is for client oriented manual,
right ?

> I use TemplaVoila page module and htmlarea editor in this project.
[converting this tutorial to TV and HTMLarea]
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/typo3_tut/

> Questions:
> Is it the best way?

Yes it's a nice way of doing, you could use the office displayer
extension to publish your document directly from open office format, if
your want.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/rlmp_officeimport/

Also there is a new extension developed by Robert Lemke on this topic,
but don't know it's status.

I think it is faster to have new screenshot than taking them from other
manual.

> Can I use all this manuals? (I will put copyright notice.. etc)

The content are licensed under Open Content License
available from http://www.opencontent.org/opl.shtml

That mean you can use them the content and modify it under the same
license.

What else ?
--
Regards,