[Typo3-doc] Main page and wiki structure

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sat Jan 1 15:42:48 CET 2005

>> Could you point to your suggested one again?
> >
>  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Draft_Main_Page

Yep. That's how I remember it.

I like your main page a lot since it shows an intuitive approach. I
think that the short explenations are helpful for newbies and I
appreciate the visual component.

The subpages are clean and well structured and certainly a good start to
build a strong documentation.

So far, this is the best suggestion I have seen so far although I must
confess I don't look to much into it so my vote would count only for
look and feel. But maybe that's exactly what we should focus on,
shoudn't we?

Someone who is new to TYPO3 should have an easy access to its
documentation and with your suggestion I think we have a good base for it.

Again I don't compare the active main page with your main page on an
conceptional or informational bases since that will be our next task as
soon as we have a good idea of what the community needs.

I'm planning to find out what the most efficient ways are to have a
clean documentation matrix (wherever) and how we are going to keep it up
to date.

My concerne is still more on the needs and wishes of the community that
on much else. Without the communities approval and back support we will
have a much harder time to get anywhere (as we can see form the
experience during the last few months)

Let's see what Kitzbüehel will bring.

Jean-Marie