[Typo3-doc] Re: [Typo3-accessibility] Accessible RTE

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Feb 20 15:41:53 CET 2005

Hi!
> Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
>
> Apropos wiki. I knew there was a accessibility page, but - sorry folks -
>  it's a mess. I don't even get what most of the entries are about.

I agree! So I have suggested a new wiki structure, and we are
now waiting for the DocTeam leader (Sylvain Viart) to modify and
implement it.

But I think I found the page you are looking for:
   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Accessibility

> We could a) bring some structure into the whole thing and b) link from
> the front page to it.

Please talk to Sylvain before doing any major changes to the
wiki structure or main page.

/Peter Kindström