[Typo3-doc] Proposal about TYPO3 bookmark collection

Patrick Rodacker rod at biba.uni-bremen.de
Fri Dec 9 00:37:00 CET 2005

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there is a collection of TYPO3 related bookmarks
out there which is well maintained and which covers the whole area of
officially and community driven activities, documentations and other
resources.

Searching the main mailing lists I wasn't able to get some comments at
all about this issue (maybe I've looked in the wrong places). IMHO an
officially supported collection of bookmarks could be very nice for
users, administrators and developers as well.

I am willing to spend some time on this topic and offer my help. I could
easily start creating a collection on my own - well boring task I know
;) -  but I definitely need some support and advice how to manage this
in a centralised way.

There has to be some automated link checking process included as well as
  an easy way to extend the collection. Providing bookmarks in different
languages (of course language has to be one criteria how the bookmarks
get categorised anyway) would be a very smart thing to collect and
spread the typo3 resources around the world.

How could an approach look like? Is the WIKI the right place for that.
In my opinion I doubt that. What's about using the WebDAV protocol? Or
is the development of another TYPO3 frontend plugin the key to success?

I'm looking forward to your suggestions.

With best regards
Patrick