[Typo3-doc] TYPO3 API documentation

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed Aug 10 20:14:58 CEST 2005

Hello,

as you maybe recognized, the TYPO3 API on ueckermann.de is offline. I
have no idea if this is intention or just a problem with the server or
whatever.

Anyhow, I saw that you, the doc team, provides a API documentation on
sourceforge which is not really up to date.
So I created a doxygen documentation from the current 3.8.0 source tree
and put it on my homepage www.typo3-unleashed.net.

To support you I want to give you the possibility to download a tar gzip
archive of the currently available documentation.

The URL for the archive is

http://www.typo3-unleashed.net/fileadmin/archives/t380api.tgz

I hope it's useful for you. :-)
If not, tell me I can make better.