[Typo3-doc] Glossary quality check

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Apr 5 19:42:28 CEST 2005

Hi,
>> Maybe you should put a note telling this on the page itself. Not everyone
>> who might change things there might read this list...
>
> ..or even better: put this sector offline while being reviewed. A
> WIKI-Item with a note: "please don't edit/add" on it seems quite absurd
> to me.

Have you looked at the page?
  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Glossary
See something?  :-) :-)

The page have been edited six times since 20 jan (not counting
Kaspers syntax check) so Protecting it seems like overkill.
And *if* someone edits it anyway, I can easily see what is done
and add it in my off-line version (even if I threatens not to do
that).

So people, put your efforts in helping me with explanations
instead!  :-) ;-) :-)

/Peter Kindström