[Typo3-doc] Extension documenters wanted

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Apr 2 13:41:18 CEST 2005

Kees wrote:

> I do not want to push but I am waiting for some software or memo's
> before I can start with the document of the plug-ins.
> By the way, what is the difference between a extension and a plug-in?

I like it when people have the thrill to do something for open source ...

To get you started:

Have a look on:

http://typo3.org > Documentation > Matrix :
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/Matrix/

There you have a list of the already existing documentation.

Under "Core documentation > My Extension":
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_template/
You have a document which is a template for all Typo3 documentation.

You can download it for OpenOffice (which is the actual Typo3-Document-Standard) from:
http://typo3.org/typo3temp/manual-doc_template-11-12-2002_13-44-29.sxw
Which you can reach by the small red SXW icon.

So start whatever you want to document but be sure to not document something which already
has been documented or already has some unpublished documentation. If you want to document
an extension contact the extension developer if he has something ready which you could finish.
This will reduce double work :)

greets,
Bernhard