[Typo3-doc] Wiki spammed

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Sep 22 14:38:27 CEST 2004

>>Status is Proofread final. It has to be set to Final - Sylvain/Michael?
>
> How can I do that?

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_3.7.0rc2_Upgrade

1. Click on edit
2. Find 'Status:' (line 2)
3. Replace Text 'Proofread final - ems' with 'Final - stucki' (we didn't
set it as a rule to add your name or nickname but I think it's helpful
to know)

> I can do that in the evening and hope it's the last change. Anyway, if you
> think you don't need to then just skip the proofreading then.

Just let me know. I tell my wife to go over it again. If it's not to
late she can do it tonight. I know it's probably not necessary but let's
go all the way, shall we? :-)

You or Sylvain can set it to final as soon Proofreading is done. I'll
post a message.

Jean-Marie