[Typo3-doc] Ask for assistance: Release notes for 3.7.0

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Sep 20 14:24:54 CEST 2004

Michael Stucki wrote:

> Sylvain Viart wrote:
>

>>Ok, I see, now. :-)
>>
>>Where is dummy package CVS ?
>

> It's not in CVS. I think it will be the same like for 3.6.2, only with a new
> symlink. An empty archive will stay an empty archive... ;-)

? what does that mean ?

It's not empty at all ! 10 files = 1164 kb (compressed) = 1218580 bytes ;-)

But, I must acknowledge that I recently learn that the TYPO3 database is
in the source code t3lib/stddb/, not in the site package (database.sql). ;-)

And it fact, my next question will follow, where is the testsite CVS ?

Which is the real thing I want to know.

About the upgrade problem, could you give me some testcase which need
manual removal ?
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.