[Typo3-doc] Ask for assistance: Release notes for 3.7.0

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Sep 20 08:13:18 CEST 2004

Hi Sylvain,

> Yes, I think its our job and it's perfectly ok to ask that. :-)

Perfect!

> So what you ask, is an update of the following document document:
>
> Installation and Upgrade of TYPO3
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_inst_upgr/
>
> Right ?

No. It is just a one-time-change, therefore I think it doesn't make sense to
modify doc_inst_upgr.

> As it's a quick job, do you want us to work on the SXW source file ?

Better not. As I wrote, I want to have it described as text-only because
this will be an extra-file as a part of the installation archive. (See
current archives, for example [1], file "INSTALL.txt").

> Just a small page then ?

If you think it makes sense then you could come up with some more details
(pictures, etc.) on typo3.org. But it needs to be explained in the text
file, too.

Regards, michael

[1] http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/typo3/dummy-3.7.0rc2.tar.gz?download
--