[Typo3-doc] Future Main_Page

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sat Sep 18 06:34:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

Patrick Gaumond wrote:
> Your devotion is FANTASTIC!

Hey, thank you. :-)

>> I've worked on it.
>> Ready for your comment. :-)

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Draft_Main_Page

I forgot to say that the concept is, that most pages pointed by the link
need to be changed in section page. I've not produced any other subpage,
waiting for your comment and participation.

For example:
«Extension Manual» should point to the top page about extension manual.
The extension manual Matrix will follow.

And I'm working with a contributor to setup a working TYPO3 hosting the
latest testsite, for the «Live Examples (testsite)» section.

Some link are pointing to the Talk page which should explain shortly my
intension for a specific section. Don't hesitate to add your comment and
feeling here.

Missing page form the previous Main Page should find a place under some
section. Most will be under «Articles». Of course important one may be
put directly on the font. There's probably a place for «Learning TYPO3»

The writer «tree» proposed by Peter, will nicely find its place under

And so on. :-)

I've removed the «we need you» and official stuff, it will be presented
under «About this wiki» in some other way. I also suggest to import
typo3.org color scheme. In order to keep people in their accustomed
typo3.org web site. ;-)

> I also appreciate your quick reflex to create the profiling page so people
> can build on it.

Yes, but they continue to ignore it. ;-)

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_sourcecode_profiling
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart (France)