[Typo3-doc] Backend Programming full import into the wiki

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Tue Sep 7 07:02:24 CEST 2004

Hi Jean-Marie,

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:
> I am really impressed. What a tool. I just tried it out and with a few
> try outs here and there I think I managed it all right,
[...]
> Thank you very much.

Hey, thank you. :-)
Just a lot of regexp and Vim, of course. ;-)

So it seems accessible to human. :-P

You should verify the output of course, because any tag not converted
are removed. Table are not supported for the moment.

Should be ok to import small document, less than 40 pages. Also vim
should be able to convert bigger document without problem. Someone can
import the document into the wiki by chunk manually.

I will add table support for TSref and other manual which use this format.
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.