[Typo3-doc] Backend Programming full import into the wiki

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sun Sep 5 09:24:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

Sylvain Viart wrote:
> I've advanced my vim script, and tested it into the sandbox.
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Sandbox#Full_import_here

I've uploaded the full document about Backend programming here.

But it raise the problem about splitting document. It's not too bad with
a document like BE programming, but with Getting Started or TSRef it
could be difficult. :-\

If someone has suggestion about massive page import or massive image
upload into the wiki, I could trick some other splited result.
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.