[Typo3-doc] Wiki on the go

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Thu Sep 2 22:05:54 CEST 2004

> I hope you intend to continue your work on the Installation manual? Or...?

Since I don't have much time I will just write whatever I can. Maybe it
will be about installation (as soon as 3.7 comes out?) or maybe it's
more about an extension, TemplaVoila etc.

But my intention is to contribute with writing, whatever it will be. I
hope that others will start writing too, so that the Wiki has a chance
to become a valuable source of information for the TYPO3 community.

Jean-Marie