[Typo3-doc] TYPO3 Glossary

Sacha Vorbeck sachav*removethisspamtrap* at gmx.net
Tue Oct 12 16:36:21 CEST 2004

Hi,

> do we already have a FAQ section somewhere?

or more general: what shall the wiki-structure look like? Have there
been any discussions in that direction? I found this page:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Talk:About_the_Documentation but there`s
not much content on it.

I think it would make sense if there were some categories on the main
page. Otherwise it could get a bit chaotic otherwise. On the other hand
I don`t have any experience with wikis and it might all have been
already discussed.

We have some different types of documentation on t3.org:
FAQ/HOWTO section of mailinglist-archives and tut-extensions. Will those
  be replaced by the wiki? Will their content be transferred into the wiki?

--
Ciao,
Sacha