[Typo3-doc] question about the glossary

Andrew Henson andy at elaptics.co.uk
Sat Nov 27 19:50:14 CET 2004

In article <mailman.1.1101579486.26525.typo3-project-
documentation at lists.netfielders.de>, andy at elaptics.co.uk says...
> Hi,
> I'm not a Wiki expert so I don't really know which is the best way to do
> this.  You have got a section for suggesting new words, what about for
> suggesting to remove words?  For example, I have been filling in what I
> can for the glossary but I think that there is no need to have "plugin"
> defined because it is the same as extension and I have already added
> plugin to the extension related terms.

Actually after further thought plugin may be a bad example - it may be
worth having this as a separate item, however there are a number of
others which could be removed or perhaps combined so there is one
definition with all similar terms listed.

Also, I have noticed that there are a a lot of words to be defined which
are TypoScript "key words" such as userFunc but there are more which are
not listed, e.g. dayofweek, dayofmonth?  Should we be defining these
terms in the glossary when definitions are available in the TSRef
documents already?

Andy