[Typo3-doc] [Translation]

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sat Nov 27 10:30:53 CET 2004

> I think that you will be agree with me that there is not much real
> content in your words that will help me to take the decision. :-\

I don't. :-(

I keep getting the feeling that you don't see much of a purpose in
discussing things in detail.

I felt that the post brought something to light that hasn't been
discussed at all. Thanks to JoH who stayed with his position till we
realized that we were talking about different things.

If you get the feeling of me (or us) polluting the NG than just be
honest and write it. I can spend my time doing something else. I'm not
attached to writing for hours to clear things up and to get a point.

> Well, about translation, if you've read my post about Kasper rely, you
> see that he gives us the charge to find a translation workflow. It seems
> some of your are often involved in translation, I would be happy that
> someone offer part of his time to drive the DocTEAM translation process.
>
> Any volunteer ?

Not me. I stopped doing things, that I don't believe in a long time ago
and since I had my experience of trying to translate  writings that
haven't been finished I'm not keen on repeating that experience.

Jean-Marie