[Typo3-doc] How to get changed doc into doc_matrix again?

Matthias Stübner news at stuebner.de
Fri Nov 26 12:18:10 CET 2004

Hello gentlemen,

I was actually working alot with TSRef and found that in case that one is
using the search function, it need much scrolling sometimes to find in what
what chapter you are.

Therefore I inserted the title of chapter level 1 / level 2 into the
footer, so one can directly see where he is. Fine so far.

But now? As I think that this change is useful for everybody, the question
is how to share it, and beside this I guess when Kasper is refreshing it
later it is gone again.

What is the best way to go ahead?
--
Mfg Matthias