[Typo3-doc] Problems around the writing process

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Wed Nov 24 15:37:11 CET 2004

Hi Jean-Marie,

I'm starting my answer about this post ans Peter Answer.

Sylvain Viart wrote:
>> If you are tired of me coming back to the same old issue, just don't
>> read any further. If you want me to stop, make a decision or vote me
>> off the team. That would safe us all a lot of time.

Again, I think it's good to share our point of view and build that
professional documentation that everyone is wishing.

You comment are welcome, and I will take the time to understand it well
and to reply to the different point.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.