[Typo3-doc] make it clear OOo/Wiki/MS Office/converter

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sun Nov 21 07:29:13 CET 2004

Hi,

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:
>> If you want converter, which is DocTEAM related, start new tread about
>> it and we will inform you about office parser and other document
>> conversion wanted tools.
> I always wanted a converter (see many posts in  August). No need to
> start another thread.

Yes, of course, there's a need to start a new thread ! :-)

Stop polluting thread with off topic combat about software and method.
Because, I lost the content a that discussion. :-(

was:
> Re: [Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

That's enough for me, to ask for another thread. Old one a great for
archive, not for recent post. But if you know good thread about past
topic, don't hesitate to post a link. :-)

So now, read this post, and start a thread for each topic you want to
cover.

It will save me a lot of time when trying to remember why such content
is in that thread. ;-)

You know.... the rules ?...

It's good to come and refresh our memory sometime. I've posted picture
in a NG some month ago. Wasn't expected... Now I remember why. ;-)
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM leader.